• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS: Middle East Tournament - TOURNAMENT ENDED
04-23-2017, 01:10 PM,
RE: CS: Middle East Tournament ROUND 5 IS ON - Still Recruiting
Scud conceded a major loss to Tiger 88. I hung in as long as I could, even taking and holding the big objective on the hill, but the cost was too dear. The score was over a thousand when I came to my senses.

Congrats to the Tiger.  Toast

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2017, 05:36 PM,
Ivan the Big conceded a major loss to RADO in a "Furious Charge". The score was over 1000 points to my disadvantage and I didn't take the big objective on the hill!

Congrats to RADO! Cheers6

John
04-27-2017, 01:13 AM,
(04-26-2017, 05:36 PM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Ivan the Big conceded a major loss to RADO in a "Furious Charge". The score was over 1000 points to my disadvantage and I didn't take the big objective on the hill!

John

The scenario may need work.
Send this user an email
06-24-2017, 03:55 AM,
(04-27-2017, 01:13 AM)RADO Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 05:36 PM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Ivan the Big conceded a major loss to RADO in a "Furious Charge". The score was over 1000 points to my disadvantage and I didn't take the big objective on the hill!

John

The scenario may need work.

I have to derop out of the tour for personal reasons. Had good time thank you comrades.
06-29-2017, 03:21 AM,
Hope things will work out for you Three63! We'll be here.

Meanwhile, fritzfarligt and I finished our game of Furious Charge. I played the part of the Syrians, and the game ended with a Minor Win for him. Well played, sir!

I agree this is a tough one for the Syrians. Knowing the quality of the Israeli forces out there, I mostly concentrated on taking the Israeli forward positions, and succeeded in taking the two bottom ones, including the 500VP one.

I had the toughest of battle expanding north from there, the Israeli kept pushing me back. I even tried to bring most of my tanks to aid, but to no avail, but to give his Milan teams a target rich environment.

Meanwhile, my forward troops had a tough battle retreating while trying to slow the Israeli enforcements, so took a bit of casualties there. I managed to hang onto a Minor Loss with a tight margin, albeit we called it a day with a couple of turns remaining.

With this, I believe I will call this tournament a finished one. There's no more meaningful scenarios to play, as tournaments C and D are too big and more like team games.

Once I have all the results I will give the final score, and then its medals to everyone! At least to any surviving ones Wine
Visit us at CSLegion.com
06-29-2017, 07:48 AM,
It has been a fun tournament with the ability to try out against different opponents I have not played against before

The last scenario was not so balanced   Wink
08-23-2017, 09:50 AM,
(06-29-2017, 03:21 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Hope things will work out for you Three63! We'll be here.

Meanwhile, fritzfarligt and I finished our game of Furious Charge. I played the part of the Syrians, and the game ended with a Minor Win for him. Well played, sir!

I agree this is a tough one for the Syrians. Knowing the quality of the Israeli forces out there, I mostly concentrated on taking the Israeli forward positions, and succeeded in taking the two bottom ones, including the 500VP one.

I had the toughest of battle expanding north from there, the Israeli kept pushing me back. I even tried to bring most of my tanks to aid, but to no avail, but to give his Milan teams a target rich environment.

Meanwhile, my forward troops had a tough battle retreating while trying to slow the Israeli enforcements, so took a bit of casualties there. I managed to hang onto a Minor Loss with a tight margin, albeit we called it a day with a couple of turns remaining.

With this, I believe I will call this tournament a finished one. There's no more meaningful scenarios to play, as tournaments C and D are too big  and more like team games.

Once I have all the results I will give the final score, and then its medals to everyone! At least to any surviving ones Wine

Is the tour still going on. My crazy reason in real life that forced me out passed and I would love to get back in.
08-26-2017, 11:26 PM,
No, this is it I am afraid. If any of you guys want to host a tournament go for it though! Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-14-2017, 01:35 AM,
RE: CS: Middle East Tournament - TOURNAMENT ENDED
Here's the current results as far as I believe I have been seeing results reported to me. Anything missing, please let me know.

[Image: CSME%20Tournament.JPG?dl=1]

As the tournament has ended, it is time to award participant medals. So anyone with three logged games, there should be one heading your way once the logistics get sorted. I get an additional battle for being the host. Because I want one. 

Thank you for participating Salute
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-14-2017, 02:40 AM,
RE: CS: Middle East Tournament - TOURNAMENT ENDED
Medals awarded. Nice job everyone. A special thanks to you, Petri. Always a lot of fun. Thumbs Up

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email