• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS: Middle East Tournament - TOURNAMENT ENDED
11-23-2016, 04:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2016, 04:55 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: CS Middle East Tournament ROUND 3 ** Still Recruiting!
OK, he did report that, so I will put in the result next time I update the table Helmet Smile

UPDATE: Table updated!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2016, 05:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2016, 09:26 PM by Crossroads.)
PLATOON DATA ERRATA

Commanders, this just in: Unfortunately, there's errata in T-55 BTU Platoon Description, where it states the unit can clear obstacles and minefields. What BTU does it can be used for creating Improved Positions, all important to have your tanks in hull down positions. Clearing minefields is what T-55 KMT does. 

There's a lot of special capabilities with units, and the Unit Card does not have icons for everything due to lack of space (to be addressed in some future release at least to some extent. There's so many capabilities often in play though will be a bit of a challenge). 

Meanwhile, F2 Unit Info is your best friend for viewing all unit special capabilities:

[Image: t55btu-kmt.png]
And here's the F2 Unit Info on T-55 BTU. As seen in unit capabilities, you can "Dig In" ie. create Improved Positions, and "Erect Barriers" to create a Block to hinder enemy movement through crucial hexes:

[Image: t55btu-kmt2.png]
Visit us at CSLegion.com
12-17-2016, 05:13 PM,
Hi guys
I'm interested to take part in the tournament
12-21-2016, 05:37 AM,
(12-17-2016, 05:13 PM)Alex1812 Wrote: Hi guys
I'm interested to take part in the tournament

Thanks Alex1812, I'll get you in as a dance card slot becomes available!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
01-17-2017, 05:48 AM,
Congrats to Matto, who thoroughly cleaned my clock with a major victory in round 4.

Nice game Martin!

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
02-20-2017, 03:50 AM,
Sorry guys, going to have to drop out of this one. It's just gone on too long and I've lost interest in the system. Looks like Alex1812 is waiting for a slot; he can have mine.
02-20-2017, 04:16 AM,
Panzerde and I finished our game in a draw.

I'm ready for my next assignment.

ItB Cigar5
02-21-2017, 08:33 PM,
(02-20-2017, 03:50 AM)panzerde Wrote: Sorry guys, going to have to drop out of this one. It's just gone on too long and I've lost interest in the system. Looks like Alex1812 is waiting for a slot; he can have mine.

Certainly, thanks for joining in! Salute
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-21-2017, 08:42 PM,
So this about right? Sorry, I am probably missing something...

[Image: csmetourny_round2.png]
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-26-2017, 12:06 AM,
Hello Petri:

I'm trying to get this game installed and updated...the usual registration issues...seems to be a Matrix specialty or at least my specialty. I got the CD as a Christmas gift. After installation I attempted to download the latest patch/version and it doesn't like my serial number. Matrix has been scolded and notified. Harrrrrumph....grumble grumble...don't they know I've been lining their pockets for decades!?!!??....lol...

Once I get it updated and at least figure out how to die properly I'd like to play.

If you can't beat 'em...join 'em...;O)

Pretty much most all of my favorite guys to play have adopted ME so I must join the tide here.

I figure whatever your format is, no problems for me, I'm just looking for a game or two.
Can't wait to learn all the new nasty tricks.

Any advice for a helpless newbie?

Regards,

Helpless Babe in Woods Dan