• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTCS v2.0 — Likes and Dislikes
03-07-2014, 06:08 AM,
RE: JTCS v2.0 — Likes and Dislikes
(03-05-2014, 11:57 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Cheers Mike, I can now confirm that is how the new Toolbar Options will pan out.

- None, for those who don't need the icons and want to maximize the screen estate for game map.
- Classic, for those who prefer to stick to original set of icons.
- Standard, now with more clear bitmaps thanks to Mike's hard work - for those who do not want to see the Icon Toolbar to revert to take over two lines.
- Large, for those who have the screen resolution to have larger icons and have them still occupy only one row, or who do not mind if the icons take over two rows.

Hey Petri: Smoke7

Excellent news! Thank you for the confirmation! Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 10:07 AM,
Hi,

a question again. I have made full speed for both sides but air attacks and the arty fire are very slowly and not like in the version 1.4. What´s the reason and what can i do to change it?
03-09-2014, 08:03 PM,
(03-09-2014, 10:07 AM)Peiper Wrote: a question again. I have made full speed for both sides but air attacks and the arty fire are very slowly and not like in the version 1.4. What´s the reason and what can i do to change it?

I am not able to replicate this... Anyone else?

Just to confirm: which view are you using when you see this? Normal 3D? Zoom-Out 3D or Extreme Zoom-Out 3D?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
03-09-2014, 10:42 PM,
(03-09-2014, 08:03 PM)Battle Kat Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 10:07 AM)Peiper Wrote: a question again. I have made full speed for both sides but air attacks and the arty fire are very slowly and not like in the version 1.4. What´s the reason and what can i do to change it?

I am not able to replicate this... Anyone else?

Just to confirm: which view are you using when you see this? Normal 3D? Zoom-Out 3D or Extreme Zoom-Out 3D?

I use the Zoom-Out 3D view. And it´s only a problem with arty and air attacks in a pbem-game replay.
03-10-2014, 12:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 12:19 AM by Crossroads.)
I just tried that myself, with EF 2.0. I did not see it. What scenario are you playing?

Edit: Just played a WF PBEM replay as well, with Zoom-Out 3D. I had both Axis and Allied animations at full speed. No issues...

What is your Operating system? The first step would be to be able to replicate this, so far no luck...

Anyone else seeing this?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
03-10-2014, 03:54 AM,
(03-10-2014, 12:13 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: I just tried that myself, with EF 2.0. I did not see it. What scenario are you playing?

Edit: Just played a WF PBEM replay as well, with Zoom-Out 3D. I had both Axis and Allied animations at full speed. No issues...

What is your Operating system? The first step would be to be able to replicate this, so far no luck...

Anyone else seeing this?

Hi again,

i play with Windows XP and have this problems in the scene "XXXXVIII Panzerkorps at Kursk". But however, thank´s for your help so far, so i will see what´s going on in next rounds i will get.
03-10-2014, 04:20 AM,
Roger. Let me know how it played out! If possible, if you could send me your opponents turn together with your password I could try it myself.

My email is krazykat dot theblitz at gmail dot com.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
03-18-2014, 03:50 AM,
I just noticed that if you try to sort scenarios by date it does not work. The scenarios just seemed to be listed randomly. Also it is very frustrating to have to unselect graphical unit icons EVERY time that I log into a game.
03-18-2014, 06:19 AM,
It does work, need to scroll down some. Some automatically are forward of the list for some reason! I thought it wasn't working as well!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
03-18-2014, 06:24 AM,
There is a glitch of some sort though with 2.0 as 1.04 is able to sort them properly. So I think it is a bug allright. Investigating..