• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

COLD WAR EUROPE Modification
02-28-2012, 05:42 AM,
RE: COLD WAR EUROPE Modification
(02-25-2012, 11:47 PM)Antoni Chmielowski Wrote: The forum now exists here !!!!

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...hp?fid=247
Party ... cool! ... and a big Cheers3
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2012, 10:15 PM,
Is anyone interested to play one or two scens?

R
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
06-08-2012, 10:23 PM,
Yes if something not too large.
06-09-2012, 08:22 PM,
Great,
so pick up the game(s) you like and we can start to play.

R
Stefan
06-11-2012, 02:25 AM,
Hey Stefan, sorry your profile does not have an email so I am asking here in this thread:

Would it be OK if I use your Unit Bases for Allied Germany add on with my coming 1.2 release of EF2 mod? I will mention you in the Mod Credits of course Helmet Smile

- petri -
Visit us at CSLegion.com
06-12-2012, 06:23 PM,
Never mind, Mike's working on brand new set of unit bases for the purposes! Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
06-12-2012, 10:52 PM,
Stefan I sent an email through the blitz system. No reply yet.
06-25-2012, 09:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2012, 09:17 PM by Panther.)
(06-12-2012, 10:52 PM)junk2drive Wrote: Stefan I sent an email through the blitz system. No reply yet.

Sorry for my delay! I´ve got no message or mail. Please check your PM-Box, i sent you my mail adress.
R
Stefan

(06-11-2012, 02:25 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Hey Stefan, sorry your profile does not have an email so I am asking here in this thread:

Would it be OK if I use your Unit Bases for Allied Germany add on with my coming 1.2 release of EF2 mod? I will mention you in the Mod Credits of course Helmet Smile

- petri -

Sorry for the delay! Yes of course you can use it.
R
Stefan
06-25-2012, 11:13 PM,
Email sent. Game on.
04-09-2013, 09:10 PM,
Gentlemen,

seems that Cold War Europe, the modern stand alone game goes in the next round!

Many thanks to John Given, Darran Fowler and all who make it possible that CWE is now listed and a part into the scenario-tool with the other great CS games!!!

Mike is working on an english version, maybe he/we have a surprise with the next development for this game.

And Mike and i are still working on new nations, until now Bulgaria and Hungary. Other new nations are planed.

The scenarios need also a revise! They will still tested - get an english description and will than uploaded into the scenario-tool.

Good times for the Cold War aera fans. We hope with the english translation a few more player will find an access to this game.

R
Stefan