• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle
12-17-2017, 04:29 AM,
RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle
(12-16-2017, 11:37 PM)Battle Kat Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 12:12 PM)zap Wrote: Oh yes, the mobile group Trufanov, it did not participate in the battle and maybe then it should not be there at all, nor the exit hexes as Soviet victory point sources. Alan's design notes mention this though, they are fixed in place should the German forces enter the area, in which case they could play a role. But given the Soviet formations in play, maybe they would not be required at all. Difficult decisions from scenario design point of view.

Thanks for sitting it out though, a monster of a scenario for sure, historically immaculate, it is just the final play balance that we need to put in place, still  Helmet Smile

I may be wrong but, my sources indicate that Group Trufanov was sent to reinforce the Russian units fighting the III Panzer Korps. My guess is it should not be included here.

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW: Prokhorovka 5: The Historical Battle - by Von Earlmann - 12-17-2017, 04:29 AM