• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TRUDGE FOR TURDA - DETAILED RULES AND GAME MECHANICS
02-22-2021, 01:58 AM,
RE: TRUDGE FOR TURDA - DETAILED RULES AND GAME MECHANICS
One more thought on air force.
I come to conclusion we will definitely not use the serious off-game mechanics in this campaign, comms are simply too slow to make it enjoyable. So I came with alternative idea.

Lets provide both sides with X amount of points of air strikes aquisitions. While declaring a battle, one side can attach air force via saying they want to supplement X amount of air strikes. If aircraft is shot down, obviously the number available in fiture battles goes down.
Also, it still makes use of AA weapons outside the scenario. Such AAs are simply deployed and they provide cover to eg. 2 hexes radius. I would then check if air force support coming to aid one side in a scenario did even manage to cross the AA cover. Either way I would dice roll some aerial casualties and if it was fent off - air strikes do not join the scenario.

What do you think? It is super simple to handle and totally excludes aerial battles in the campaign, what saves effort and time.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRUDGE FOR TURDA - DETAILED RULES AND GAME MECHANICS - by SaSTrooP - 02-22-2021, 01:58 AM