• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Have default optional rules changed?
12-30-2020, 01:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2020, 01:07 AM by Kool Kat.)
RE: Have default optional rules changed?
"My sentiments exactly. I couldn't be bothered if I am not playing with the 'perfect' mix of optional rules. It's not like I play these games for a living, or you know, I'm in the Australian JTS Wargaming team at the Olympics and a gold medal is at stake. So what if the scenario plays differently because you didn't click on a particular box? Stressing about TOO many optional rules = First World problems." - CountryBoy

Gent:  Smoke7

Players approach the PzC Series differently.

There are gamers who don't want to understand the nuances and game play impact of optional rules and who play exclusively against the AI. I suspect you fit in that category.

There are other players who play exclusively against human opponents and wish their PBeM experience to be optimized by a careful use of appropriate and tested optional rules for a specific scenario. I fall into this category. 

Why disparage players who don't approach the PzC Series as you believe? 

Surely there is room for both types of players and a whole plethora of other players too?      
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Have default optional rules changed? - by dto - 12-22-2020, 04:02 AM
RE: Have default optional rules changed? - by dto - 12-22-2020, 09:00 AM
RE: Have default optional rules changed? - by dto - 12-22-2020, 09:55 AM
RE: Have default optional rules changed? - by dto - 12-23-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Have default optional rules changed? - by dto - 12-23-2020, 02:14 AM
RE: Have default optional rules changed? - by Kool Kat - 12-30-2020, 01:06 AM