• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Spanish Civil War OOB editor problem
12-16-2020, 04:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2020, 04:52 AM by neonlicht.)
Spanish Civil War OOB editor problem
The game's latest patch now has the "Topdown Units Mod" as default, and when you add Leaders & Teams in the OOB Editor, the topdown-graphic chits have little flags on them to show if they're Republican or Nationalist. 

Thought I'd make a custom scenario to play against the AI for my own amusement. I opened the OOB Editor and started a custom OOB (Republican v Nationalist battalions). However, although I was able to add Nationalist-flag chits (Leaders & Teams) to the custom OOB, I was not able to add Republican-flag chits.

In other words: adding Republican-flag Leaders & Teams to the Republican Battalion was impossible because, despite clicking thru' the various graphic-chit options, only Nationalist-flag units were available.

Just to clarify further:

1. Creating a Nationalist Battalion in the OOB Editor is OK--because Nationalist-flag topdown chits are available when creating Leaders/Teams.
2. Creating a Republican Battalion in the OOB Editor is not OK, because Republican-flag topdown chits are not available when creating Leaders/Teams.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a known problem?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Spanish Civil War OOB editor problem - by neonlicht - 12-16-2020, 04:51 AM