• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Campaigns teaser guessing thread
06-08-2020, 07:33 PM,
RE: Panzer Campaigns teaser guessing thread
(06-08-2020, 07:23 PM)phoenix Wrote: Cool! Thanks! I can see it now!

And it's Daugavpils, right?

Just curious, David - with the new resolution, how many pixels width are those hex edges? I will need to thin them a little, I think, as I've done for the Gold series edges. I've thinned the gold edges to 1 pixel width in most titles, which is a little awkward (I have to move the line too, so it lines up with the actual hex) - I'm wondering if now you have more pixels to play with those hex edges are more than 3 pixels width (which, I think, is what the default Gold hex edges were)?

Hi Peter,

As far as the location, I'll let you all stew on it for a bit longer. As ComradeP says its 1,100 km from Wien...!  Helmet Wink

As mentioned the hex size is 4 times bigger going from 900 to 3,600 pixels. I assume you're talking about the slope hex sides? If so, they have come across from Panzer Battles and are 5 pixels wide in the higher resolution. So you can definitely thin them down if you like, but they are pretty narrow here. For reference that would have meant the Gold version slope hex sides were 12 pixels wide (3 pixels X 4).

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Campaigns teaser guessing thread - by Strela - 06-08-2020, 07:33 PM