• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Changes planned for Napoleonic titles.
05-31-2020, 12:09 AM,
RE: Changes planned for Napoleonic titles.
(05-30-2020, 09:22 PM)phoenix Wrote: Just so everybody is aware.  There are plans to turn the look of the Napoleonic titles into the same look the ACW series has. Now would be the time to tell David whether you like that idea or not. I personally prefer my (modded) Napoleonic look to the ACW look. But I expect I'll be in a minority, in that respect. I'm at least relieved they're not planning to force jison-type hexes into the Napoleonic titles...

https://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2020...-update-1/

Well I have all the Nappy, ACW, games with several mods so whatever transpires I think I'm covered.
Sorry I also have all the PZC games modded " Jison Style ", my pet hate is the counters on the unit art.
Regarding counters on unit art in the PB series which light up " I.E. highlighted " let us all pray it ends there.
Used to love the 3D mode but since the advent of a LARGER zoom level it's fell into disuse.
With around 60 John Tiller games and 4 Gary Grigsby's I'm still playing catch up.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes planned for Napoleonic titles. - by Lowlander - 05-31-2020, 12:09 AM