• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question for panzer campaign stalingrad
05-12-2020, 05:27 PM,
RE: Question for panzer campaign stalingrad
(05-12-2020, 04:31 PM)Fhil Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 02:48 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 10:27 AM)Ethanjem Wrote: The company sized unit should be able to at least hold the 300 man unit off for a bit until you can get units up to help stem the tide.

so basically i should send as many unit from the city to the north for the time being ? tried again to assault but nothing at all, 1 killed in soviet side and that's it

one thing i don't get is rail mode. on another game i cannot put some unit on rail. they have full movement point and some others are already on rail. apparently there's a limit, but can't see it anywhere. the website say to go to parameter data but can't find it. at first a thaugh could not go on rail in forest hex but even in open country appear not to work. any tips ?

Try to scroll that parameter data file slowly, line by line, it´s for 1000% there. Somewhere within the first paragraphs is a line that says Axis Rail Capacity, Russian Rail Capacity. Cannot take a screenshot at the moment as I´m at work.

Also, while attempting to entrain another unit, I think there is an error message on the bottom left corner that should say Rail Capacity exceeded or something like this..

no i mean i don't find the parameter scroll itself, where is it located ?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for panzer campaign stalingrad - by Sharky - 05-12-2020, 05:27 PM