• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question for panzer campaign stalingrad
04-15-2020, 07:06 AM,
RE: Question for panzer campaign stalingrad
(04-15-2020, 06:44 AM)Sharky Wrote: so i should back as many troops from the city to plus the gap in the north ?

also, can you tell me how to use anti tank gun ? they seem not so effective, especially the 37mm german one, you have to put it in transport mode, unload in front of the ennemy, likely suffer casualties in the process, and... nothing...

i think i haven't tried the 88 because no one want to sit in front of it, but still, 37 should be able to do something no ? i no it doesn't have an awesome reputation, but still should be useful.

also, how to use the salf propelled AA ? are they usefull as meatgrinder ? assault or pure defense ?

thx for the help anyway !

If the ground is not frozen then use them to race along roads and dig in. Preferably villages. I'd break them down into companies. That keeps the road stacking level down to allow other units to pass through in T mode. 
They are useful for holding a hex against an assault. Usually the last unit to disrupt from artillery or direct fire is that useless 2 gun 37mm A/T unit......
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for panzer campaign stalingrad - by Plain Ian - 04-15-2020, 07:06 AM