• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Letter to Ed ‘Volcanoman’ Williams
03-16-2020, 04:12 AM,
RE: A Letter to Ed ‘Volcanoman’ Williams
(03-15-2020, 09:42 AM)Kool Kat Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 11:29 PM)Compass Rose Wrote: I highly doubt you will hear or see anything from Ed at least until after his next WWI game gets released, as I am highly sure he is buried with the workload and doesn't have luxury of time right now to look at or do anything else.

I suggest, in the mean time, to avoid playing the Alt scenarios that need attention and put together some recommendations and send them to JTS support.

[email protected]

Gent:  Smoke7

Since Ed is tied up for the foreseeable future...the referenced scenarios have been identified as having significant play balance issues primarily because hard attack factors and their effects were not understood correctly by the designer... why not delete these two scenarios from the Blitz DB?

Blitz Officers can do that right now. I don't see what John Tiller Support has anything to do with it?

Delete 0622_01_Malta.scn and 0622_01_Malta_Alt. scn and the problem is resolved. With only two reported matches between these two scenarios, nobody is going to miss them anyway.

0622a_Malta.scn and 0622a_Malta_Alt.scn would then be the "correct" Malta scenarios to remain in the DB.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Letter to Ed ‘Volcanoman’ Williams - by Mr Grumpy - 03-16-2020, 04:12 AM