• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How to get a new game in the firing line
04-07-2019, 06:32 AM,
RE: How to get a new game in the firing line
(04-07-2019, 03:38 AM)larsonney Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 03:06 AM)Havoc Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 08:35 AM)larsonney Wrote: That makes sense!! Thanks for the feedback!

laronney,

Are you referring to SC WWII: War in Europe?  Or the new World at War?  You can play both through Matrix Games website's opponents list, but you need to make an account if you already haven't.  If you have War in Europe, I'll give you a game as either side.  I've played two games online that I've finished and have three in progress.  You can also add it to your games on Steam.

Havoc

hey Havoc! I was referring to the new World at War. That's the one I have, so I don't think we can go at it, unfortunately since I don't have War in Europe. If you get World at War, let me know, I'd love a game. 

Thanks for replying and cheers! Jon

I haven't bought World at War because it looks like it has the same features of the SC: WW I game, i.e. only a 3D board.  I am not a fan of playing with little 3D army men and equipment.  I am an old school gamer who likes the 2D look-down with Nato symbols.  Having the 2D pieces standing on end in a 3D map is distracting and poor quality.  I was surprised when I bought Strategic Command:  WW I and it didn't have a 2D mode.  So unless they fix this, I won't be buying anymore of the series.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get a new game in the firing line - by Havoc - 04-07-2019, 06:32 AM