• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Update on the Gold Upgrades for the Western Front & Mediterranean titles
03-14-2018, 11:30 PM,
RE: Update on the Gold Upgrades for the Western Front & Mediterranean titles
(03-14-2018, 04:04 AM)Plain Ian Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 07:37 PM)Strela Wrote: [Image: Blog%2041%20-%208.jpg]

David

A couple of things I notice. The 1/272e DBI cannot breakdown. I guess this is due to it being a low quality unit?

The other thing is that it has a very low movement allowance of 14? Yet I assume its a Foot unit like the other Foot units above? 

I've a general question. The French Marocains and Zoaves are both 26 since they are A and B quality and the Foresters are 21 because they are D. This I get because this is what I see when playing easten front games. What sets these movement allowances for the different Morale types?

It cannot be the Quality Modifiers which are shown in page 15/16 in the User manual as they say that non vehicle A units gain 10%, E non vehicle units loss 10% and F's loss 20%. Thats not what I see when I look at the units above?

Hi Ian,

These shots were taken from the original campaign/OOB. I'm not certain on the designers rationale, but the F morale troops are fortress battalions (essentially static troops) and have a movement value of 3 vs the normal 4. That is why you're seeing the difference.

My assumption is as these troops are meant to man stationary fortifications, then they are short on motorised and horse drawn support and hence are slower if they have to move.

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Update on the Gold Upgrades for the Western Front & Mediterranean titles - by Strela - 03-14-2018, 11:30 PM