• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Atheory's Project: Operation Fischreiher (Stalingrad42)
01-14-2018, 08:21 AM,
RE: Atheory's Project: Operation Fischreiher (Stalingrad42)
(01-07-2018, 10:53 AM)Ocito80 Wrote: The scenario is 400 turns. Thereby representing the 40 days of grueling combat of Army Group B advancing towards the city, and the Russians fanatical and desperate attempts to stop them. The object isn't the city itself, and the scenario stops just around the time many claim the battle for the city itself begins on September 2nd. As best as I can get it, this is an historical scenario. The smaller scenario with the game already, Don_Bend, was my starting point and I expanded upon it.

Key Features

3) The 4th Panzer Army, The Italian Units and the Russian 51st and 57th Armies are fixed to start the scenario. Other elements are initially fixed as well and free up over time. 
I was intrigued by the mention of Italian units so I've downloaded and looked at the scenario. I was surprised to see Italians south of Serafimovitsch but a quick google shows you are spot on.
https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic....9&start=30
I knew that this area was secured by the Germans then allocated to the Rumanians but I didn't realise the Italians were involved to start with. 
The only problem is that in this sceario the Italians will be stuck there since I guess its hard to set up a withdrawal in the scenario?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atheory's Project: Operation Fischreiher (Stalingrad42) - by Plain Ian - 01-14-2018, 08:21 AM