• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ME - Constructive Feedback.....I hope!
10-09-2017, 03:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2017, 03:09 AM by zap.)
RE: ME - Constructive Feedback.....I hope!
(10-08-2017, 03:14 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Out of curiosity, I checked what the Scenario database has to say about East Front scenario play balance, per scenario ratings. I'll use the same analysis as Tiger88 did, with 7.5 being the breaking point:

267 scenarios are 7.5 or better (48.5%)
284 scenarios are lower than 7.5 (51.5%)
from a total of 551

West Front:

345 (48.8%)
362 (51.2%)
from a total of 707 scenarios

These are a bit positive, as there were a few scenarios with rating of "0" that I missed because they don't filter properly. But it does not change the big picture.

Compare those then to the analysis in the opening post, with 47% positive and 53% negative (no of scenarios for analysis is of course much less).
All this does not negate the fact that more testing and playtesters the better. But perhaps offers an interesting comparison. Obviously we want to do better than the statistic medium, so yes, do join in for the next Beta Brigade testing effort.

I'm curious aren't many of the ratings from East and West front not done through the H2H process? Are the ratings accurate?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ME - Constructive Feedback.....I hope! - by zap - 10-09-2017, 03:07 AM