• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS: Middle East Tournament - TOURNAMENT ENDED
08-23-2017, 09:50 AM,
RE: CS: Middle East Tournament ROUND 5 IS ON - Still Recruiting
(06-29-2017, 03:21 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Hope things will work out for you Three63! We'll be here.

Meanwhile, fritzfarligt and I finished our game of Furious Charge. I played the part of the Syrians, and the game ended with a Minor Win for him. Well played, sir!

I agree this is a tough one for the Syrians. Knowing the quality of the Israeli forces out there, I mostly concentrated on taking the Israeli forward positions, and succeeded in taking the two bottom ones, including the 500VP one.

I had the toughest of battle expanding north from there, the Israeli kept pushing me back. I even tried to bring most of my tanks to aid, but to no avail, but to give his Milan teams a target rich environment.

Meanwhile, my forward troops had a tough battle retreating while trying to slow the Israeli enforcements, so took a bit of casualties there. I managed to hang onto a Minor Loss with a tight margin, albeit we called it a day with a couple of turns remaining.

With this, I believe I will call this tournament a finished one. There's no more meaningful scenarios to play, as tournaments C and D are too big  and more like team games.

Once I have all the results I will give the final score, and then its medals to everyone! At least to any surviving ones Wine

Is the tour still going on. My crazy reason in real life that forced me out passed and I would love to get back in.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CS: Middle East Tournament ROUND 5 IS ON - Still Recruiting - by Three63 - 08-23-2017, 09:50 AM