• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS: Middle East Tournament - TOURNAMENT ENDED
06-29-2017, 03:21 AM,
RE: CS: Middle East Tournament ROUND 5 IS ON - Still Recruiting
Hope things will work out for you Three63! We'll be here.

Meanwhile, fritzfarligt and I finished our game of Furious Charge. I played the part of the Syrians, and the game ended with a Minor Win for him. Well played, sir!

I agree this is a tough one for the Syrians. Knowing the quality of the Israeli forces out there, I mostly concentrated on taking the Israeli forward positions, and succeeded in taking the two bottom ones, including the 500VP one.

I had the toughest of battle expanding north from there, the Israeli kept pushing me back. I even tried to bring most of my tanks to aid, but to no avail, but to give his Milan teams a target rich environment.

Meanwhile, my forward troops had a tough battle retreating while trying to slow the Israeli enforcements, so took a bit of casualties there. I managed to hang onto a Minor Loss with a tight margin, albeit we called it a day with a couple of turns remaining.

With this, I believe I will call this tournament a finished one. There's no more meaningful scenarios to play, as tournaments C and D are too big and more like team games.

Once I have all the results I will give the final score, and then its medals to everyone! At least to any surviving ones Wine
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CS: Middle East Tournament ROUND 5 IS ON - Still Recruiting - by Crossroads - 06-29-2017, 03:21 AM