• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

From the Commissar of Production - Factory Evacuation
05-23-2017, 12:30 PM,
RE: From the Commissar of Production - Factory Evacuation
Gris, that is an awesome document, you taught me many things. I just moved my factories east, never even thought of manpower and rail capacity!! Also I was scrolling the map looking for factories and such, MUCH MUCH easier doing it your way. The Blitz is very fortunate to have you as a member my friend!

I moved my Leningrad factories to Vologda, which has decent manpower but rail capacity of 1. I read the manual and Matrix doing a search for RAIL CAPACITY but nothing is mention how the rail points would affect the factory production (that I found), in other words would a RC of 1 bottle neck the number of KVs moving west as opposed to a KV factory in Moscow with a RC of 34?

**Thanks for the 'shout out', I was worried I was becoming a pain. I always investigate before asking but sometimes even the answer is confusing as hell.**
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From the Commissar of Production - Factory Evacuation - by Weasel - 05-23-2017, 12:30 PM