• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New member question
02-28-2017, 05:02 AM,
RE: New member question
The key is the unit quality + fatigue, if letter is C or higher (A-B and the nap +++ types) unit is capable in all areas (attack-defend) if is D you need think in mass more troops to attack and defend under D you have a serious problem and need reinforce them to defend, attack is a dream for this troops.

Fatigue affect quality and your units to rest need do nothing... in the moment move or is attacked (and suffer casualties or gain fatigue) you cant recover it... and at certain point units can simple break.

A "subpart" of game is the fight to mantein the maximum number of troops ready to fight... but at same time be ready for any situation and dont have your troops doing nothing, in PzB with no casualties recover is more common use your troops to create defensive positions because fatigue recover is not allways "critical" like have a good trench in a key position.

I allways think that problem in Tiller engine is not have quality separated from morale, for me quality never needs be affected by "combat fatigue", here morale is the key to control how your units combat... i want see this because you can link morale break area with quality, for examle A units break at 40% morale, and D units at 70% morale... and for Nap serie prevent the spontaneous breaks in your units with 0 chance to predict them (very frustrating when an unit at 100% with no fatigue and good quality lose 4-5 soldiers of 500 or more and run ... at same time units heavy damage with no great morale stands).
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New member question - by 19 Delta - 02-27-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: New member question - by Glenn Saunders - 02-27-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: New member question - by blond_knight - 02-27-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: New member question - by Xaver - 02-28-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: New member question - by 19 Delta - 02-28-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: New member question - by Xaver - 03-01-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: New member question - by 19 Delta - 03-02-2017, 10:01 AM