• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Shiny and New" - The New "Must" Have?
12-08-2016, 01:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016, 01:28 AM by Kool Kat.)
RE: "Shiny and New" - The New "Must" Have?
(12-07-2016, 08:04 AM)Strela Wrote: I have to agree with Kool Kat. There is a huge volume of gaming across the range. Even repeat playing of previously contested scenarios means there is always more that can be learned.

As I continue to work through the update process I'm just seeing how diverse the range of gaming there is in each title. If for example winter is not your thing then look at the desert or the range of summer titles. There is no shortage of them.

So do consider that 'shiny and new' goes beyond the interminable wait that we put you through for new titles, but games you may not have dusted off for awhile, or not added to your collection...

David

Hi David: Smoke7

I agree 100% with your comments!  Wink

Looking for mobility and "sunny" conditions - try one of the desert titles. Note - some armored cars will travel 24 kilometers during a 2 hour turn - that's 24 hexes per turn and the unit is NOT in travel mode!   Yikes

Don't like the desert? But still want some mobility, "sunny" conditions and more varied terrain then found in the desert titles - try a PzC title like Tunisia'43.

Look for PzC games that have "bonus" scenarios - for example German Air Assault on Crete 1941 in Salerno'43. BTW, the Crete scenarios are exciting and action-packed with several alt-scenarios to simulate different airborne invasion plans. I've played the Crete scenarios more then the "regular" Salerno ones!   Yikes  

Eastern Front - 11 titles. Western Front - 5 titles. Mediterranean Front - 5 titles.

I might have to try that Sealion game myself? Idea2

Something for everyone?   Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Shiny and New" - The New "Must" Have? - by Kool Kat - 12-08-2016, 01:27 AM