• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Forum Fodder...Dan's Haiku Corner Version 3.0
05-29-2016, 04:32 AM,
RE: Forum Fodder...Dan's Haiku Corner Version 3.0
(05-29-2016, 03:40 AM)Jason Petho Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 09:24 AM)zap Wrote: That kind of time limit could still produce a game.
But we do have, now, many scenario depicting "what ifs" after the WWII concludes. Which are very entertaining. With the new CS, being able port those scenarios "upgraded" into the new CS will work for me.

Definitely, zap.

I have been formulating one storyline per decade after world war 2 where I could see the Cold War going hot. Plus, doing that will allow for the evolution of the equipment and organizations for the various countries on the battlefield.

Very exciting indeed

Thinking about it, going decade by decade with battlefield development, Would make the transition of battlefield tactics something I could handle and maybe bring me up to speed on modern battles. And maybe even like playing modern battles.

I must of been more flexible when I was younger. I remember playing an opponent in the board game called "Fulda Gap". I remember it being fun, especially when I was able to drop tactical nukes on his grouped up forces! LOL
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Fodder...Dan's Haiku Corner Version 3.0 - by zap - 05-29-2016, 04:32 AM