• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

installed game map issues (whiting out)
01-11-2016, 11:19 AM,
Help  installed game map issues (whiting out)
Hi, well for starters I guess forgot about this web site,especially when I tried to join.It said I was already a member,haven't posted it said in almost five years.Anyways great to be back and with all this new content I'm jazzed.Here's my problem.I was using an older machine to play hpssims titles pzcps and civil war on (win xp). About a year ago I put together a new machine,intel 4790k msi mainboard and two gtx770 4gig cards linked running win 7 home professional.I installed all my pz campaign titles on the two titles I tested kursk and moscow 41 when I clicked on the map it went white.I would have to double click to basically get the map back again I have to do this every time i click on a unit.Except when I would do things like hit the D key for digging in and click on the exact square the next unit would be.This is a real pain and makes the game unplayable.I have read some things about fixing issues because the are old titles 10 years+.It is obviously a windows issues but I cannot be sure multi graphics for example, running this on a 30inch monitor @2560x1600 resolution I just do not know been trying and trying so please help if you can.Oh when I mean the map went white it would be all except for where the mouse pointer was i.e one hex.
thanks again.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
installed game map issues (whiting out) - by U124IXB - 01-11-2016, 11:19 AM