• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
12-17-2015, 04:29 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
(12-17-2015, 04:07 PM)ComradeP Wrote: Xaver, one thing to keep in mind is that most of the Allied tanks are not nearly as well armoured as a T-34. I expect that their defense values will be 11-13 like in PzC Normandy '44, with only the later model Churchills having impressive armour.

As the vast majority of the German (anti-)tank guns are 75mm by this point, it will make it easier for the Germans to reliably take out enemy armour than in Kursk.

I do wonder what the quality fire modifier is, as with all the B quality Allied units they might also receive significant benefits if it's still 2.5.

Quality Fire Modifier is unchanged at 2.5. This is a constant i.e. it is not changeable in the parameter file.

As far as defence strengths, yes ComradeP is right. The Allied tanks are generally more vulnerable. Cromwells are 11, Shermans are 12 - 13, while Churchills are either 19 or 24 dependent on model.

The vast majority of Allied formations are C with some D's. There are a number of regiments that are rated higher, b ut they are more the exception and usually armoured formations.

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Strela - 12-17-2015, 04:29 PM