• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - Visual Order of Battle
12-13-2015, 10:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 10:35 AM by rzhev42.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - Visual Order of Battle
(12-12-2015, 11:15 PM)ComradeP Wrote: Remove the / in battalion/abteilung indications everywhere except for the following pages: 100, 101 (on both pages, the / indicates the battalion being a component of the Panzer regiment), 105 (the / is there to indicate that the battalions are components of the Werfer regiment).

Ok all have ben fixed, Thanks much for taking the time to the review. I am my own worst reviewer and much of the repeated mistakes are due to copying page to page. This whole Visual OOB has taken on a life of its own when I would much be creating and researching the OOBs.

I am not sure I understand the logic in keeping the "/" for the Panzer and Werfer Regiments. The grenadier btls. are also a component of the grenadier-regiments so why not there, or artillery abts. which are part of the artillery-regiment. I just would like to understand when to use and when not to for the future.

I left (mot) without the period as there are too many to change. And I did know that in the German sense it was just not an abbreviation for motorized. I have also seen it used as (motz) quite a bit also.

Again much thanks to you and wiggum for your through review.

Michael
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - Visual Order of Battle - by rzhev42 - 12-13-2015, 10:32 AM