• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CSME 1.01 Update Patch released
12-11-2015, 04:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015, 09:24 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: CSME 1.01 Update Patch released
I am glad to hear you are enjoying the game, and obviously happy with the current graphics. No need for you to look at the mods folder, then Helmet Smile

I am trying to encourage folks to have a go at the graphics or other files if there's things they'd like to see changed. Often, there's kindred spirits who might enjoy it too, so why not share it as a mod. With JSGME, it is easy and safe to activate a mod and then put it back for a little change. Something for everyone right.

As for the "little disks", that was something I wanted to try out to see how they'd look in the battle map. You might notice the unit base in the InfoBox is not the mud base anymore. I had issues with unit details with that base being so dark, so I proposed the team members with a change of putting a neat beige "nickel" there instead. Much easier on my and hopefully everyone's eyes now.

But yes, if you don't like the "little disks" leave them in the Mods folder, that's where they'll stay then.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
CSME 1.01 Update Patch released - by berto - 12-10-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: CSME 1.01 Update Patch released - by berto - 12-11-2015, 07:54 AM
RE: CSME 1.01 Update Patch released - by Crossroads - 12-11-2015, 04:57 PM
RE: CSME 1.01 Update Patch released - by berto - 12-13-2015, 01:03 AM