• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
12-09-2015, 06:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015, 06:47 PM by Xaver.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
(12-09-2015, 06:22 PM)Strela Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 06:08 PM)phoenix Wrote: What's the latest sitrep on release for PB2, David? I can't recall reading anywhere whether you were trying to get it out for Christmas/holiday period - that's only 2 weeks away now, of course.....Is that something possible, or should we not be looking forward to playing it over the holiday period at all?

Peter

Hi Peter,

I mentioned wargamers wives having an easy decision on what to put under the tree for their better halves.

That hasn't changed...

David

Dont say that Strela, wives are wives and i dont want another pair of socks and pants... be a wargamer is like be a kid, "Santa" could decide gift clothes and dont become mad trying understand something about dark world of toys/wargames .... the murphys law, "if you dont know WTF is that thing the guy wants... gift socks... he allways need socks" Rolling Eyes

PD: 2 long weeks... i want someday have an early access system even if you only can recon the OOB and maps  Helmet Wink
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 12-09-2015, 06:46 PM