• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Cany get my ME game to advance screens from "Resume sqaved Game."
12-06-2015, 02:11 AM,
RE: Cany get my ME game to advance screens from "Resume sqaved Game."
(12-03-2015, 02:32 AM)Boisforas Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 06:05 AM)Boisforas Wrote: Boisforas here, In my Middle East game when I download my opponents email moves,  I get to7 click on  "RESUME SAVED GAME" nothing happens. I dont get the screen change?! Then I get a box saying Middle East .exe not responding?" Ive treid rebooting the ME game but I still cant get the screen to asdvamce. HELP!!

Boisforas here, thanks for the reply. Im placing the files in the Saves folder, as far as I know, my opponents are using the same scenario files because the ME games were working fine until last Saturday & alll of them have the 1.01 update. This problem of not being able to go from the "Resume saved Game" screen to the next screen only happens in ME & it effects all 5 games that Im playing. Matrix told me to go to auto.run. exe , then to properties, then to compatibility, then to Run this program as an administration then hit OK & apply: but this didnt work either. Any ideas? eric

In order to debug this, we need for you to post a ZIP file of your entire saves folder, also the logs folder.  From the frontend.log I received (over at the Matrix forum), it appears that the Middle East.exe reads the first two .bte files, then ... nothing.  The issue could be with (1) the file name(s), (2) the contents of the .bte file(s), or (3) something else.  In any case, we can't proceed to investigate this issue without

• the saves folder, all of it
  • the logs folder, all of it
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cany get my ME game to advance screens from "Resume sqaved Game." - by berto - 12-06-2015, 02:11 AM