• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
11-16-2015, 01:17 AM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Thanks for the update, better later than never  Waiting2 Big Grin

Well, the small scens for me are interesting but i prefer medium scens, is not a question of number of units is more about turns, for example i feel playing more against clock with less room for mistakes or do something out of script, are a little more stressful for me than other scens... as Napoleon says "you can recover space but never time". 

Here one thing i like do is edit scens with room to have more fight and add extra turns in a long-time variant this is specially good when both sides can fight and there is not a weaker side.

A little question about the  interdiction rate, you never explore add a 1-2% for germans (with lower effect, 15-20%) to simulate friendly attacks from allied airforces to land units??? at least in bigger scens with more fluid situations and less static combats.

And well, looks like work is harder when timeline is arriving to the end 4-5 weeks to  Fireworks2

PD: how many scens are waiting the "Strela´s weekly report", enough for 2???  Helmet Wink
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 11-16-2015, 01:17 AM