• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
11-08-2015, 11:28 AM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
(11-07-2015, 10:03 PM)radeP Wrote: I noticed the hedgerow rule in the manual, and thought it was ported over from PzC Normandy.

Is night fatigue a standard rule for Bluecoat?

Also: if there are just 2 night turns like in PzC for Bluecoat, has the night turn fatigue recovery rate been increased as well? 28 day turns and 2 night turns, which could give you anything between 2 and 8 turns worth of fatigue recovery, would make it difficult for units to recover fatigue. Particularly as yellow fatigue starts at 51.

Good question. There is no difference for fatigue recovery at night. This is one of the rules we will look at for future games if warranted.

Here is my rationale. With standardized fatigue recovery players have to rest units beyond the night turns. They have to work out when to replace frontline units and overall manage the fatigue impact. The justification for no incremental recovery at night is that many units had to refit and refurbish overnight. I have some great texts on what armoured units went through once they lagaared for the night. It became obvious why operations only lasted a few days, formations had to be rested after any period of action.

We will monitor players experiences but it currently works in my opinion.

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Strela - 11-08-2015, 11:28 AM