• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
11-05-2015, 05:27 AM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Thanks for the reply.

Well, i need say first of all i am not a big fan of Normandy (like Kursk), are interesting units but never was for me an interesting campaign... scen by scen is other history and looks like title is going to cover a lot of diferent actions.

Interesting, then the "mind" is over the "heart" when you take decisions... could be fun see one of this reunions to decide next title YMCA Mex Big Grin

6 months... thats is have a lot of jod done maybe PzB3 OR the next title the A-Team release is going to appear later and not in the 1.5 year timeline.

Oooo 3 months or close to 3 months is the timeline for PzB Normandy, nice, i know at least one guy that is going to like this info.

A personal question for team members... whats the battle/action you really love to see covered using the PzB engine, i limit the options to .... lets see WWI to Korea and if you want why.

And again thanks for your time, keet working hard on it  Whip

PD: ummm 2 weeks to finish scen reports, you think what use to feed us when scens are over Strela???

Remember we are very selective, we only eat the best  LOL

[Image: 1412170975422.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 11-05-2015, 05:27 AM