• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
11-04-2015, 06:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015, 06:46 PM by Xaver.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Well, lets do some questions... but not about engine  Big Grin

1-Why Normandy???:

I think this is the first one we can do when appear a new title... here allways is a mix of personal preferences (you like the battle or even one of the units involved)+oportunity (part of work done for example)+necesity (like skip certain front in next title to prevent center a serie excesive in one front).

2-Whats the thing you like more in PzB Normandy??? whats your "baby".

For example the art, the map, the OOB... the thing that when you see it only can say "this our my Sistine chapel".

3-Things to fix:

If you like something is usual find problems with it and things to upgrade... you find Normany usefull to find things to upgrade???

4-Compared with PzB Kursk how you see both games face to face???

I refer if you find Normandy more complete compared with Kursk in scens, oportunities to mod or create new scens etc etc.

5-Future titles: 

I know that even with no PzB Normandy released i am curious about if you are thinking now in next title... or even in next serie (i think for example in the Armored Combat but not only on it because PzB engine for me is very good for infantry combat and i think that Tiller has a debt with Pacific front) because humans befor finish one step are thinking in next step... at least.

And even when i have more questions i think this are enough to dont disturb a lot your job then... continue working, Santa is allways watching you  Whip
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 11-04-2015, 06:44 PM