• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
10-24-2015, 12:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-24-2015, 12:47 AM by Xaver.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Thanks for the update, great as usual.... i am going to holstered my jedi powers i am going to need them to deal with all the info  Gun Trick

Interesting the Epsom comments about how well are covered the special feeling of the battle... you made me think in the use of engine in other attrition battles in WWII (and not only in Europe or Rusia) and WWI (and out of WWI in interwars period) more infantry combat orientated combats... maybe new feature is related with casualties/replacements???

The scens are very interesting for a more "classic" combat with less fast mobile combat and more "dirty" with the queen of battlefield doing their unglamorus job. Maybe are the less fun scens if you want be Napoleon but they have their point.

Is interesting notice that at least look like you are or near 50% of scens in game or in 50%.

And what more i can say... every week i need work harder in the posts i do about the game in other forum, is nice have a lot of work here, not like yours of course  Helmet Wink

Well, now review all the info an pics a lot of times and waiting next weekly report from the first line  Wink
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 10-24-2015, 12:46 AM