• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
10-17-2015, 12:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2015, 12:58 AM by Xaver.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
WOAAA with week reports like this who needs daily reports  Thumbs Up

Very interesting scens, i know a pair of guys that are going to love them specially the Carentan scens (variant looks promising) hehehe.

In the french area... i understand that some scens cover the french fight in Normandy... the question is how many and how late are going to be these scens.

Nice point the balance in scens duration, maybe over remove the old version you allways can mantein both, one shorter to fight in PBEM (even if scen has AI) and leave the longer one to fight VS AI.

Ummm the Cherbourg scens look great, maybe i feel that one or two short scens to cover the initial allied assault over german defenses in the peninsula base... i refer covering the start in PzC Cherbourg scen, the fight around Montebourg... 12nd and 8th USA regiments attacking the village and with Valognes as objetive... but nothing critical to the game with the interesting diferent scen types.

A good point around Cherbourg scens is the AAA static units to create "defensive islands" i think that we can see this in other scens in the title no??? and night turns... you are going to made them shorter or longer???

And not a lot more to say apart thanks and keep reworkingart until the last day, sure visual OOB say thanks for this  Big Grin

PD: Thanks a lot for the Luftwaffe units image, now waiting next update  Whip

PD2: i never expect title in october but... november, late november, is a viable period or with holidays so close you prefer wait 2-3 weeks to close all???
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 10-17-2015, 12:57 AM