• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
10-03-2015, 07:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 07:13 PM by Strela.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
(10-02-2015, 10:06 PM)ComradeP Wrote: Thanks for the information on the getting started scenario, it should be an interesting one.

At the moment, I don't like the depiction of the word Normandy. It looks a bit too artistic/"fun with WordArt". It might grow on me though, like the new terrain tiles.

The cover for PB: Kursk was perhaps a bit too "full" with all the medals, but it was certainly good and functional. The "Cover Joe" which is also in the folder is good as well.

The cover for Normandy has restyled the way "Panzer Battles" is written into Gothic, I'm not sure if it is different for all of the PzC titles as well as I only own PzC Moscow '42.

I'm probably one of the youngest community members, but I'm old fashioned when it comes to wargame covers. "Keep the fonts straight and the covers simple" kind of old fashioned. I also like consistency between fonts for the name of the series.

Like everything we do there is multiple choices for players to pick the look they want.

There is no shortage of cover choice as I'm leaving in game the various versions that have been done over the games development.

There are the 8 (currently) covers you can choose from. Note we adjusted one to keep ComradeP happy...! Wink

(one extra note re viewing these images, they will zoom perfectly on a tablet/touch device)

[Image: PB%20Graphics%20261.jpg]

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Strela - 10-03-2015, 07:13 PM