• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
09-21-2015, 12:28 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
(09-19-2015, 04:06 AM)Xaver Wrote: Well, is a question of find a way to add it... maybe the use is not going to be incredible high thanks to the scale but well, if you find a situation like this be ready is allways a good point.

Use + and - maybe is problematic as you say but nothing that Mr ( and Ms ) cant solve Big Grin

[Image: image.jpg]

And you allways can use letters...

I use yellow/gold to represent the situation present in PzB2 with Fireflies... main force is made of the weak tank (regular sherman) and only 1 is Firefly with portrait for the main tank in the section (i think use this when less than 50% of the vehicles)

Red represent a situation with a weakest tank in the section, for example you can have a mix of 3 Fireflies with 1 regular Sherman (in late war something like this was present in USA armored units... i remember read about sections with 3x76mm and a single 75mm because it can use smoke ammo and better HE shell).

If you dont see the symbol is a solo tank type section.

There are many options here, is an arty question and saddly here i am not the best to provide profesional examples 

There are very few mixed vehicle formations in game. They are predominantly on the Commonwealth side with the single Firefly's being included in a number of platoons.

One approach is to do something similar to Volcano Man's Modern Campaigns mods like this. The idea is to represent the different vehicle types in the unit box with the 'minor' vehicle shown smaller. This is a very rough and ready test;

[Image: PB%20Graphics%20240.jpg]

[Image: PB%20Graphics%20241.jpg]

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Strela - 09-21-2015, 12:28 PM