• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
09-18-2015, 09:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2015, 09:07 PM by Xaver.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Ups, my fault, i didnt notice the (3+1) is the problem when you post in two sites and read a AAR post at same time, thanks for the clarification Strela Thank You Sign

A little suggestion here... maybe i can receive heavy fire from the visual OOB area but... to made easier notice that kind of mixed armored units... is possible add to them a + or - simbol??? i refer if you see the portrait of a tank with nothing more is a homegenous unit but if you see the portrait of a ... lets see Firefly with a - represent a lower combat value unit with more less "usefull" tanks, with a + is the same but for example using a Kursk example, if you use the portrait of a PzIII but section has PzIV  use a + represents a stronger unit that portrait shows... this help in the unit portrait box and in the counter when you use non NATO symbols.

I notice that in the scen are 2 types of german MG units... i think that the units with the old kursk MG section portrait represent the company heavy weapons section but the MG alone (now upgrade to have a guy using them) refer to garrison units (inmobile???) or a special unit???

And again, great job ComradeP, nothing can hide to your hawk eyes  Clues  keep doing it to prevent we finish lose in the darkness Helmet Wink

PD: maybe we can open a new thread for PzB3 predictions??? Big Grin2
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 09-18-2015, 09:07 PM