• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
09-14-2015, 07:19 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Nice, a good idea "subcontract" the AAR in a 3rd part, this give you more time and if something is wrong say "not my fault" Big Grin 

I am a little surprised with the "top secret" around units/locations names specially when he say in AAR that title name is wellknow in certain web Big Grin2  expect the secret around names doesnt prevent us catch the ultra secret new feature.

Maybe an AAR like this needs a mirror system to see the situation in both sides of the hill but is better half AAR than no AAR.

Oooo something i dont remember ask about last leaks... the army company for germans is set at 99 soldiers at full strenght... this means that we are going to have diferent OOBs to show diferent situations in campaign??? or you offer an OOB less "generic" than Kursk with more variations in strenght and quality even inside the same division???

Keep it moving, time is like air, you cant see it but you feel when it disapear Whistle

PD: you have the title subtitle???
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 09-14-2015, 07:19 PM