• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
09-08-2015, 04:15 AM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Yes, i have in mind this but i think could be "interesting" that light arty support (like 75-76mm guns and mortars between 50-81mm) needs more value in game...

I think in something like add an optional rule to work with arty over 76mm like in FWWI with a plot system, maybe is not a rule to use in all games in serie like in last part of war with a lot better comunication between first line and arty but if they cover early war actions or something like Krete assault made medium-heavy arty harder to use but with light arty and mortars more flexible on their use increaseing their value (i think to that mortars and in general arty need at least increase enemy fatigue IF is not heavy dug-in... under 50% of cover in the hex they allways win fatigue for example).

Well, DDs are more medium arty but with an extra buff in firepower and range... 127mm VS the usual 105mm and around 16,000 m VS the usual 12.000m a buff of 16 hexes.

Well, is not like we are going to see a lot of naval support in the serie... is not like it needs a special thing for them, if they do their role i am happy.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 09-08-2015, 04:15 AM