• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
09-07-2015, 08:20 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
I am curious about the power of naval arty in game... maybe for me it need a special sytem to made it "harder" to use i think in use for that "ultra heavy arty" the same plot system from WWI serie and well, i asume that a salvo of heavy naval arty fill the arty stack use over the hex no???

The naval background... maybe you can create for the naval portrait an integrated background, i refer that the image cover all the unitbox and the normal unitbox in under the portrait not visible.

But in the art area in my case i prefer see a mod to have black SS counters/blackground and grey for regular army (and with this you can use stock luftwaffe blue or the actual regular army "blue" as you wish).

And another question about art, the german infantry portrait showed in the Cherbourg scen is final or you are going to use other???

Thanks.

PD: i never ask this but in BBs, BCs and CAs that usually had 6inches guns as secondary armament... they have special bonus in firepower when range of target is inside their range??? think that BBs usually had more firepower in secondary battery than a CL main battery.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 09-07-2015, 08:20 PM