• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
09-01-2015, 08:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015, 08:52 PM by Xaver.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Ok, i understand it bad... armored companies have HQ... even more, the support tanks (derp guns) are attached with HQ and not squadrons.

But i have here a question... in troops are fireflyes (4 Croms but inside is 3+1) but they are integrated in the troop using a buffed value in hard/soft attack??? this is not problematic but with the range value how you solve it??? 3 Croms+ 1 Fire is take the Crom firepower x3 and +1 Fire hard/soft attack and divide all by 4 but range... Firefly has more hard attack than Crom but Crom has more soft range attack than fire... you are going to "nerf" hard attack range maybe??? or mantein Firefly hard attack range with a nerf in hard attack value???

PD: Jim, where is your post??? only appear Strela post.

EDIT: lol, i post when you post... hehehe

Ummm well, for me the point is that first fights in 7th were bad, even to be a experienced unit the terrain and kind of fight was totally new for them and even new formations worked better because didnt had "bad habits" or see them as "lets defeat them again", maybe here the impact of a germans with a mass of very poor and low quality units and average units affects balance .... and well, the best german armored divisions are going to meet UK troops and this made C a better thing than D.

Interesting point with the ability to create HQs companies using the HQs units inside a regiment this sure help a lot in title because you can prevent have a lot of uni-units in map and sure add a lot value to derp tanks as support in assault, i think i am going to use HQ all the time in a single platoon ummm here i have now a little thing in my mind... regimental HQ... why not add the ability to them??? i refer join the regimental HQ with the troop HQs and have a "half" squadron??? i find ok you say but join all HQ in a single counter help a lot made harder to kill regimental HQ.

Thanks for the pics and keep it working.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 09-01-2015, 08:43 PM