• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
09-01-2015, 07:20 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
(09-01-2015, 11:48 AM)Strela Wrote: Hi everyone,

Well there have been some issues with the forum software - particularly troublesome for me with images, but I think we have a workaround now   Thumb Up2

Firstly, all images are now rescaling automatically to fit the forum width. Unfortunately the old plug-in where you can click on a bar to see full size no longer works (at this time). If you right click on any image and open in a new tab you will see it full sized.

I had to travel again last week for work (Singapore to Texas and back this time!!!) so there were only brief periods where I had time to work on the game. Fortunately, other team members were beavering away!

We have a finalised map thanks to DaveMic and I’ve sent an updated build out to the testers last weekend. Quite a bit has changed since the last build a couple of months ago, including both new and updated scenarios (thanks Jeff and Rick!), exe changes and other enhancements.

Talking of new scenarios, here is a section of the latest scenario I’m personally working on - this will be a new one for the play test team to look over. (remember to right click and 'open image in new tab' if you want to see full size)

[Image: PB%20Graphics%20204.jpg]

As a further teaser, here is a first shot from the brilliant Visual OB created by Mike Avanzini. The particular formation shown here had a particularly rough time – anyone know why? (again, right click for full size)

[Image: PB%20Graphics%20203.jpg]

David

Didn't they run into some German tankie blighter - Manntwit, Wattmin or some such - in Villers and have a spot of bother. Bloody shambles, actually. Damned poor show!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by jimcrowley - 09-01-2015, 07:20 PM