• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
09-01-2015, 07:11 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
First of all thanks for the pics.

Well, 7th armored division had a very disappointing performance in the Normandy campaign... like other veteran UK formations, maybe for me they need be more D than C quality because with no separation between training and morale reflect better how they have the combat experience BUT in a total diferent terrain and of course they dont had the morale level of previous campaigns... in desert fight to win in Normandy fight to dont die.

Ummm still testing totally new scens and we talk about one covering Cherbourg assault... i have divided feelings... i want it and want it yesterday but add scens covering actions like this made waiting and patience valuable.

Again thanks for the leak, good luck with the job.

PD: ummm looks like now company HQs in armored units are present... is only for 7th or in general you remove the company HQ vehicles??? i am curious about the new feature, maybe affect single vehicle units???

PD2: JT needs explore the option of use "Early access" model on his games hehehe.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 09-01-2015, 07:11 PM