• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
08-24-2015, 09:12 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Well, i want to do scens but lack of time... if i can center in create a scen is going to be one for PBEM with no historical background... something like main force of 16ª LFW division with some support from OST troops and other units VS a british infantry division... one objetive that UK troops need take to win because only can win scen taking the objetive... or something similar... maybe you can do a scen design event Helmet Wink

Maybe the good point is you have many units to select here unlike in Kursk that is a little more limited in exotic units.

Ummm how many time you are going to mantein under secret the title??? i am curious about the second part... Normandy44: ???? a generic title (like "Breaking the lock", "fighting in the bocage" or "Next step Paris") or a more specific title like "Falaise pocket" or similar???

PD: a little question, the units quality is going to be like in N44 or with a more detailed OOB are going to appear more diferences between companies??? thanks.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 08-24-2015, 09:12 PM