• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
08-24-2015, 06:42 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Thanks Strela.

As I hoped, the map dimensions cover more ground than I thought based on my rough comparison.

The map for this area is more detailed on Google Maps and has far more (still existing) reference points than the Kursk map, it will be interesting to see what the dimensions are on a "flat" map like the one in Google Maps.

I'd be happy to create some scenarios, but the level of detail required might be tricky to do without having access to maps in the US.

On the other hand, the OOB has been fully researched, so if a somewhat rough placement of forces (mostly which regiment starts where) is acceptable, it can certainly be done.

I've also considered making a scenario or two for PB Kursk South, but finding information below divisional level for that is also difficult. I don't have any books with detailed unit/divisional accounts for the battle, but I think I might be able to find some information on various forums.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by ComradeP - 08-24-2015, 06:42 PM