• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
08-24-2015, 02:55 AM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
(08-23-2015, 08:20 PM)Xaver Wrote: Dog Soldier point is interesting for me, i feel that JT can explore the idea of use titles like PzB2 as base to add in future add-ons with enough content to expand base title value... of course not by the price of a full title... maybe around 10 euros price adding a special action with a big scen and subscenarios (not all actions are big enough for a separate title and well do something ala Salerno43 force you work in 3 diferent actions and finish them to release a full new title) and if title can deal with more than 1 add-on use a "pack system" to sell them with discounts (a way to attract players to have all add-ons), in the end if i like Z action and i need X title he is selling the base title and as bonus an add-on.

Xaver,
You misunderstand me. The map for PzB2 is huge. We could delay the release of this game for another year to cover all the actions that occurred in Normandy 1944. That is why i am saying modders will need to develop their own scenarios for those actions we simply have to leave out.
Think like the PzC Smolensk Xpak scenarios.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Dog Soldier - 08-24-2015, 02:55 AM