• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
08-17-2015, 05:07 AM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Finally!!! i find that my main problem was with Canadians... i allways see them more "orange" from PzC Normandy Jison mapmod.

Ummm new feature, i am curious about this, maybe for AT combat??? or you port "Fanatic Nations" from Pzc??? could be lol see the rule working first in PzB than in a PzC title Big Grin2

Cant wait to see the 16th Luftwaffe land division visual OOB... i allways like these formations, weak, but allways "exotic" i allways love the Vitebsk scen in Minsk44 with their 2 divisions Helmet Wink

Early release VS later release to add new features... ummm i think that today in the internet era is possible do an early release and patch later... in my case i dont have problem here because patch allways arrive, i know that Tiller is more in release "full 1.0 games" and we cant see this but if we need wait to next year... sometimes i prefer less early with time to play and later with all but not time to play Rolling Eyes

Good job with the title, looks very good and i am not a Normandy fan, i prefer fist the desert title... and talking about other titles... east-west-north Africa-east??? Whistle
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 08-17-2015, 05:07 AM