• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
08-16-2015, 11:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-17-2015, 01:02 AM by ComradeP.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Ah well, I guess I should've swapped Belgian and Polish and posted another guess yesterday, as that was more or less the only remaining option. The people guessing later/last had a significant advantage anyway. I'm happy we got sort of close.

I found some pictures with the Poles and black berets, but for some reason decided to guess them as Belgians.

All the guesswork did make it difficult to guess which of the later nationalities were right and wrong when we thought the first was Kriegsmarine.

By the way Strela, I'd be more than happy to do some proofreading on the visual OOB, like last time.

Also: did they change the way image searches on Wikipedia work recently? Previously, I could find images in a certain category fairly easily, but now everything seems different and much less practical. I might just be missing something.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by ComradeP - 08-16-2015, 11:24 PM