• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
08-16-2015, 12:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2015, 12:38 AM by Strela.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
(08-11-2015, 09:50 PM)Xaver Wrote: thanks for the reply Strela... i have some problems to create my "i want it and want it yesterday" list... some social requirements appear in my horizont and sunk my euro convoy... i am going to have limited my options some months and lack of free time is not a great help to.

Ummm i think that the problem is in know who is UK and who is not UK between canadians and dutch troops... in PzC usually UK troops are the light brown (cream maybe???) and aussies a darker brown BUT in Normandy i think we have the Canadians THAT in PzC Normandy are in a colour like orange and duch troops uses a even more clear brown than UK in Market Garden.

1) Lufttwaffe (by portrait i think in navy but by box i think in lufftwaffe)
2) Heer
3) SS
4) US
5) US Airborne
6) French
7) Canadian (or dutch???)
8) Polish
9) Belgiam
10) Dutch (or canadian???)
11) British Airborne
12) British

Thanks ComradeP.

I remember seeing this message and ignoring it for two reasons. Firstly it was his second guess (and before the guess extension!). Secondly he hedged his bets on 7 & 10.

The hedging alone could/would get an answer 'ignore' status :)

I'll reference this answer once I announce the final break out of nationalities during the weekend.

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Strela - 08-16-2015, 12:38 AM